Wednesday, May 6, 2009

KOLEJ PUNCAK PERDANA

Just this evening suddenly my dearest fren (F.Y.I it's intan darwyna ) text me..
she wrote that i got UiTM Shah Alam..
What??!!how does she knows?okay thatt's weird..but whatever..
than i went on9 n i got UiTM Shah Alam and i have 2 register
at KOLEJ PUNCAK PERDANA dis 26th of June..
than intan said 2 me that if u got UiTM Shah Alam for accountancy it'll be fast-track..
huh??i don't get it..how fast would it be?
then i asked ain n she said that fast-track means that i'll do my diploma 4 2 yrs
then my degree another 2 1/2 yrs...
hmmm that's quite interesting n makes me in a dilemma..
whether i should go 2 KOLEJ MARA KUALA NERANG or UiTM SHAH ALAM??
help me decide....plz.

2 comments:

AdibaRahman said...

TRY ASK CIKGU FARIJAH.
SHE KNOW LOTS BETTER KAN?

ckHakeem said...

WEH, aku pun dapt sana gak,,, jom pg sane.. jom.. jom ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Powered By Blogger